Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Going to Bucharest Today

I'm going down to Bucharest today on the train to pay for my plane ticket for my trip back to the States then I will stay over so I can go to the classes of the School of Ministry this evening. I will come back to Brasov tomorrow morning after the prayer time at the ministry building.

I am so thankful for the Lord's provision to pay for the ticket. I reserved the ticket a few weeks ago in faith as I had no money at the time and then less than a week later one of my gracious supporters sent to my church in Boise more than enough to cover the cost of the ticket. While things have been really tight financially for some time now I always have what I need. The Lord is so good to me though I don't deserve it. Praise be to him in all things.

Please pray that I will have a safe trip, for opportunities to share the Gospel on the train trip there and back, and for my time in Bucharest. Thanks.

No comments: