Friday, February 02, 2007

Back In Romania

I made it back to Romania yesterday. Had a geat trip back with no hassles coming into Romania. I ended up having a great seat on the long part of the trip from Seattle to Amsterdam. A great seat for me is having lots of leg space.

So now I have to adjust to life in Bucharest and being at new church and having a new ministry. Please pray for grace for me in all these adjustments and that I will be the Lord's blessing to many here in Bucharest.

In addition, please pray that I will find an apartment in a good location at a good price with a good landlord. I don't think it will be easy to find something. I desire to get a larger apartment so I can use it for ministry and fellowship but apartments are way more expensive here than Brasov. Also, I don't know yet how much monthly support I have so it makes it hard to know how much I can budget for rent.

I had such a good trip to the States, it was my best trip ever. It was such a blessing in so many ways. I will share more over the next week about it as I have time.

No comments: