Friday, February 09, 2007

First Service in New Building


I took this photo at Calvary Chapel Brasov's first service in the new building on Sunday, February 4th. It is a small and very warm place which could hold around 40 to 50 people. They are praying about possibly opening up a coffee shop there to reach out to the community.

It was good to be back and see everyone but it did feel a bit strange for me to be a visitor for the first time at the church I had started. I will always have a connection with the body there I am sure but life goes on along with all the changes that come with time.

It is great to see the church there continue to develop and grow step by step. Please continue to pray for Keala, his family and the fellowship there in Brasov.

You can check out the rest of the photos I took here Brasov First Service



No comments: