Monday, July 14, 2008

e-Sword Now Web-Based Plus Other Good Sites

I couldn't sleep tonight so I thought I would check out the web. I found out from Real Christianity Blog that e-Sword is now also available as a web-based program in addition to being free software that you can download to your PC. I think e-Sword is a great Bible study resource. It is the main Bible study program I use and I highly recommend it. You can find the web-based version here. Check it out and let your friends know as well.

You need to register in order to select which resources you want to use. For now it is not as good or as complete as the desktop version but I am sure it will improve over time and my guess is that it will eventually have things not available or possible with the desktop version.
This new web-based version is especially great for those who have Mac's.

Here are some other Bible study websites worth checking out:

No comments: