Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gospel-Focused Websites

Here are some good websites (not blogs) that I have come across that focus on explaining the gospel and/or applying the gospel to life now. In this list the focus is not on websites that only proclaim the gospel of which there are many good ones.

As I have stated before I don't necessarily agree with everything I link to on this blog but as best as I can tell they seem to be orthodox in doctrine from an evangelical perspective and contribute to knowing, understanding and living the gospel.
I haven't taken the time to check out the "True Gospel of Jesus Christ" website very closely but I am intrigued by it. I'd be curious to know what others think of it. If you know of any other gospel oriented websites like these please let me know. Remember they have to be "good".

I also have a gospel website in Romanian and English that I am working on to explain the gospel. What is up on the site now is temporary but I hope to start working on developing it a lot more in the near future. At the bottom of the homepage is a link to download a 33 page detailed explaination of the gospel with Bible verses. It is broken down into six sections: 1. Eternity Past, 2. Creation, 3. The Fall, 4. Redemption, 5. Restoration, and 6. Eternity Future. You can check out the English version here. The name of the site is despreisus.ro which means "about Jesus".

Thoughtful comments are appreciated but please keep them short, focused on the post at hand and to the point. If you have something to say that is long then put it on your own blog and put a link to it in the comments. I check the comments before they are posted so be sure to speak the truth in love or they will be rejected.

No comments: