Friday, December 19, 2008

David's Class Christmas Program


Here are a few photos that Claudia took at the Christmas program we did yesterday (Thursday) for David's seventh grade class. David is the son of Florin, our pastor and Claudia. I had the opportunity to share what Christmas is really about. I used an actual Christmas present as an illustration and when I opened it there was a beautiful and large key inside. I explained that Jesus is the key that opens the door to God and His kingdom.

After the program the students had a party and I had a great time with them. I did some stupid magic tricks, told jokes and answered their questions about America and myself.

I videoed the program. After school starts up again in January we will invited them to come to our ministry building to watch it. May the Lord used what was shared at the program in the lives of the students, teachers and parents and may He open the door for us in an ever bigger way with them.

No comments: