Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Food for Thought



Three weeks ago I started sending out a once-a-week email with links to articles and blog posts on the internet that I think contain some good "food for thought" for those who follow Jesus. If you would like to start receiving the email please let me know.

Here are the links from the first one sent out:

Abide in the Vine

Steps to Shrink Spiritually

http://vimeo.com/24570032 - This is Discipling (1:58 min)

12 Ways to Glorify God at Work

Nine Pastoral Prayers


As some of you know, I have a page on Facebook called christlinks that I put links to the best stuff I find on the internet about Jesus and the gospel. It is an experiment to see how Facebook can be used to edify and encourage believers and give those without Jesus things to think about. If this is something that interest you I would encourage you to go to the page and click on the "Like" button if you haven't already. That way the links will show up in your newsfeed and the ones that you like you can click on "share" for them to show up for your friends to see. It would also be good to pray and ask the Holy Spirit to use the links to speak to your friends.


No comments: